Inkaholics

Saturday 26 March 2022

Top Picks - Challenge #260 - Curve

 Current Challenge - Designer's Choice - Critters that Hop - here

Thank you to all those who played along in Challenge #259 - Curve

Here are our Top Picks: 

Granne


Granne's vibrant 'skinny' trading cards are such fun and full of curves!



So many fabulous curves on Scrapacrolles' card, from the background panel to the waves to the awesome whale! 



Ma-Mi's wreath showcases curves beautifully, both in the wreath itself and the layers of her lovely flowers.

Congratulations to our top picks!

3 comments:

Sari / Granne said...

Thank you so much for the top spot, it made me so happy, hugs. Congratulations to the other top spotted.

Scrapacrolles said...

Thank you very much for choosing my card, I am very happy and proud.
Congratulations to the other winners.
Hugs

MA-MI said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top picks. I'm honored, sorry for commenting so late. HERE I'm displaying your badge. Just scroll down!
Take care
Maja