Inkaholics

Saturday 23 February 2019

Challenge # 181- Designer's Choice - Use Your Stash


Welcome back to Inkspirational.

For our new challenge, Carol has chosen 'Use Your Stash' - so please use your stash in any way you like! 

Firstly, our fabulous Guest Designer: 

Guest Designer, Lindsey from Bashful Blogging



Here is some inspiration from our design team:



Pia




We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.






5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful cards from the DT and their guest, Jo x

Lily Allen said...

Love those flowers! They make such a cute border ... or even a focal image. Great job showcasing them.
remove background

Anita in France said...

Love all the variety in the inspiration ... such fun designs! Anita :)

Helen said...

I'd love to enter this month's challenge, but I can't see the linky at all.
I've been refreshing the page, but it's just not there.
I will check back again later, but in the meantime I'll leave a link to my card here.
Helen x

CG said...

Thank you for the fun challenge! I always enjoy raising my stash. Love the DT projects! Best, CG