Inkaholics

Saturday 2 June 2018

Challenge 162 - Power



Welcome back to Inkspirational . Our new challenge is to use the word 'power' as inspiration. 

Please welcome our Guest Designer:

Angie

Hello!  My name is Angie and I am thrilled and honored to be guest designing today for the Inkspirational “Power” Challenge. 
I’m a semi-retired music teacher living with my sweet husband in a suburb in Texas.  When I’m not in my craft cave, I’m having tons of fun helping music students and their directors in schools in the area.   We have 4 grown children and 5 awesome grandchildren.  I’ve always enjoyed crafting but about 3 years ago, I discovered card making, and was immediately hooked!  I love trying new techniques and learning from the many talented artists in the paper crafting world.   Please visit me here on Instagram and on my blog:  Cimbacreativefun

Thanks Marina and the DT for inviting me! I can’t wait for you to get inky and see what you make for the Inkspirational “Power” challenge!

Now for our Design Team:



Marina 




Carol



Yvonne


We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer.
(Please use an active email address when you link up, as this is usually how we will contact you. 
We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.



1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super DT makes, Love Hazelxx