Inkaholics

Saturday 29 July 2017

Challenge 140- Photo




Welcome back to Inkspirational. This week we have a photo challenge for you.

Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/169910444/shelf-reclaimed-pallet-decorative-hook

Please welcome our Guest Designer: 







My name is jaydee and I am thrilled to be joining the amazing team at Inkspirational as the Guest Designer this week.  I've been crafting for about 7 years and have finally settled into the groove of clean and simple cards as my style.  I'm a transplant to Minnesota where I live with my hubby, our cats and an amazing assortment of fauna and avifauna that visit our little piece of paradise, which I share on my blog. 



And now for our Design Team: 















We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer.
(Please use an active email address when you link up, as this is usually how we will contact you. 
We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Stunning inspiration photo, wonderful samples and congrats to Jaydee! Hope I can carve out some time to play!

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Just had to pop in and leave a comment about the beautiful inspirational samples, they're truly wonderful
Hugs
Donna xx