Inkaholics

Saturday 23 April 2016

Challenge #107 - Designer's Choice - Vehicles




Welcome back. This week Carol has chosen to challenge us to use a vehicle on our projects.

Please meet our Guest Designer:

Tanja




Hi, there,
My name is Tanja and I live in Germany with my wonderful husband, two children and three cats. I am addicted to stamping and paper crafting for a while now and I decided to start my own blog www.littleartcottage.blogspot.com in February 2014. I love to find new ways to use my supplies and try new techniques. Coloring and the design of little scenes are my favorite things to do. I love to make people happy with my projects and I sure hope that you will be one of them. I am super excited that I got the chance to be a guest designer at one of my favorite challenges and I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.
Hugs,
Tanja









Kim

We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.



2 comments:

Tanja said...

thank you so much for letting me part of this fabulous challenge - love the DT creations - have a wonderful weekend - hugs, Tanja

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.