Inkaholics

Saturday 24 May 2014

Challenge 57 - Bloom




This time we have a new style of challenge at Inkspirational - the Word Prompt. Your challenge is to make a project inspired by the word 'Bloom'. 

We have a wonderful guest designer with us and it is: 

Greetings from England, my name is Julie and I love to craft. I started many years ago making my dollies clothes, but I have been known to quilt, paint watercolours, scrapbook, as well as my latest passion, cardmaking. When I was working as a Primary School teacher I loved to inspire the kids so most of my crafty time was with them, but since having to retire due to ill health I have indulged my passion and crafted for myself. I started to blog last year as I initially wanted to keep a record of my creations, then the bug bit and I started entering challenges and then become part of a couple of DTs. I was honoured to be asked to be GD this week at Inkspirations.




Please pop over to Julie's blog and leave her a comment. 


We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

 
Here is some inspirational from our design team:




Pia










6 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cards by the design team.

Bev said...

A new challenge to me, and I'll look forward to the next. Lovely DT inspirations too! Bev x

Andrea W said...

Delightful inspiration! Thanks for the fun challenge.

Meighan Wheller said...

Wonderful inspiration! Love word for the challenge! Meg

Julie B said...

Thanks for having me as your guest designer for the Bloom challenge it was great!

Karen P said...

Thank you for sharing the gorgeous DT inspirations with us and for another fabulous challenge Karen x