Inkaholics

Saturday 3 August 2013

Weekend Warrior Post Challenge #31

Its time for my Weekend Warrior post to hopefully inspire you to play along with our 'Anything Goes' challenge. You have until 6pm Tuesday CMT to play along. All you need to do is link to the original posts below.

Inkspiration this week:


A Day for Daises is our monthly sponsor and that means you could win a £12 gift voucher from their store.

And here is my 'sunshine' card to hopefully make you smile and inspire you to play along with us!


For details of how I created this card please check out my blog London Days. And don't forget to scroll down to see what the rest of the DT created for this challenge.

I am looking forward to seeing your projects this week, so now is the time to get inky my friends!

1 comment:

Deepti said...

Wow this is beautiful :)