Inkaholics

Saturday 6 July 2013

Inkspirational Weekend Warrior Post #27

I am here with our 'Weekend Warrior Post' to inspire you to play along with our colour Inkspiration. If you haven't joined in yet, you have until Tuesday 6pm CST to link your project to the original post below.

Our Colour Inkspiration this week is:


What a fabulous combination of colours and being a purple lover this was a joy for me to play with!!

And here is what I came up with:


To see details of my card, go to my blog London Days. If you scroll down you will see the projects the rest of the DT posted on Wednesday....prepared to be inspired!
A new month means a new sponsor and we are delighted that the fabulous A Day for Daises have a $12 gift card or 3 digis for our monthly winner.

Time to get stamping my Inkspirational friends!

No comments: