Inkaholics

Monday 24 December 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Inspired By Stamping

Well, I had hoped that my package from Inspired By Stamping would be here by now, but I just KNOW that shipping is crazy with the holiday!  So, instead of seeing a creation that I have made with these stamps, take a peek at a creation by my cohort, Ellen, that she made using gorgeous stamps from this amazing sponsor!

Here's Ellen's card~
IBSIC39

Ellen described this card by saying, "That gorgeous red flower is one that is available (in white) from Inspired by Stamping. I sprayed it with Crimson Tattered Angels and added the three leaves, also available at IBS. Under the IBS sentiment on the SB is a Memory Box flourish and two more SB.  I wove ribbon through the lace, yep IBS lace lol, and used the same ribbon to fashion a bow under the flower. Martha Stewart came to the rescue on the paper. I used her Doily Edger Punch on three of the papers, two at the bottom and the red at the top."

Thanks, Ellen, for helping me showcase this AMAZING sponsor--stay tuned to win a prize from them in either March or September!  A very Merry Christmas to all of you and happy stamp{ink}!!!

Ellen & Mynnette xx

No comments: