Inkaholics

Saturday 17 December 2016

Challenge #124 Neutrals Only




Welcome back to Inkspirational. Our new challenge is to make a card using neutral colours only.  

Please welome our Guest Designer:

Raquel





Hello there! I'm Raquel Stienecker. I live in beautiful Colorado with my wonderful husband.
I discovered card making in December 2014 when I made my own Christmas cards. I really enjoyed the process of making a card and the reaction of the persons who received them. That same Christmas my husband gave me a Big Shot and I have been hooked since then.
Aside from card making, I love spending time with my hubby, hiking, bike riding, cooking and traveling.
I love playing here at Inkspirational and I'm honored to be the Guest Designer for the current challenge.



Marina 

Shauna

Carol

Pia

Kim
 
 
 
 
We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 


We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for having me as a guest. I'm having a great time!! Beautiful creations from the Design Team. Hugs!!

Jennifer said...

Wonderful creations by the DT!

Jennifer. x

Simone said...

Merry Christmas to you all! Thank you for lots of great inspirations!
Simone

Saskia Pullen said...

Just placed my card. Hope you like my new years card.