Inkaholics

Saturday 3 December 2016

Challenge #123-Designer's Choice- CAS with Sparkle




Welcome back to Inkspirational. Our new challenge is chosen by Sandie  and it is to make a 'clean and simple' card with sparkle.

Please welcome our Guest Designer:

Tracy 







Hi There!  My name is Tracy and I live in Victoria, Australia.  Yes, I live Down Under in The Lucky Country and I am ever so lucky to be married to the most wonderful man in the world, who also happens to be a pretty awesome crafting enabler too.  I have been creative for as long as I can remember and have tried many different crafts, from the traditional cooking & dressmaking while growing up to pottery, macramé and much, much more over the years.  My current addiction is cardmaking, with a little scrapbooking and some off-the-page projects on the side.  I started cardmaking a few years ago.  What started as a distraction from the aches and pains associated with being struck down suddenly with chronic Rheumatoid Arthritis has become an essential part of my life.  I love to create and learning new techniques and I love that my hobby allows me to share my “crafty hugs” with family and friends all over the world. 





Shauna


Pia


Marina 

Carol


Kim





We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 


We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.



5 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

Hi There Marina and the Inkspirational DT
ALL of the CAS with Sparkle cards are FABULOUS and are sure to INSPIRE :)
Sending you all a big THANK YOU for inviting me to be Guest Designer this week, it is an exciting honour to join you!!!

Emily Shroom said...

Beautiful sparkly cards from the DT and a fun challenge to play along with!

Alex said...

Real great DT inspirations. CAS with sparkle was a real challenge for me as CAS is normally not my style. Thanks for this great challenge!

Hugs
Alex
DT + Blog-Admin Do-Al(l) Kreatives
Alex' Kreative Seite

Judy1223 said...

What a fun theme this time around! I love all the CAS Design Team cards with all this wornderful sparkle! Thanks for the inspiration!

Darnell said...

Welcome to Tracy and thank you for another fun challenge! All the inspiration cards are so fine!! Hugs, Darnell