Inkaholics

Saturday 27 June 2015

Top Picks #84 - Photo

Current challenge HERE.

Thank you to all those who played along with us in our photo challenge! I can definitely say that our design team was very split on this decision. There was so much talented work shared in our photo inspiration challenge. Here are our top picks:


 We were in awe of Sonja's clean design and beautiful flowers. This was a perfect card for our inspiration photo!

 


This card is very pretty! We really found that the essence of the photo - time to read, to relax, to enjoy beautiful surroundings - is conveyed wonderfully.


We just love Karen's unique design! The softness of the flowers is really bought out by boldness of black background squares.



Congratulations to our top picks!
Grab your badge:

2 comments:

Chriss Blagrave said...

Thanks so very much for selecting my card as a top pick this week! Congrats to Karen and Sonja. I feel honoured to be in this group :)

SonjaK said...

Wow, thank you so much for making my card one of the Top Picks of your last challenge! I'm currently on vacation, so I just saw this now. However, I'm really excited! Thanks again and congrats to Chriss and Karen too. Wonderful designs both of them.