Inkaholics

Saturday 20 December 2014

Challenge #72 Photo Inkspiration


This week we have a wonderful photo challenge for you.  We are looking for projects that are inspired by this picture:



Karen Mead-Guest Designer



Hi I'm Karen and I live in a small country town in Tasmania Australia. I have been cardmaking
now for about 4 years and I just love to send cards off to make people smile. I really want to thank  the team at Inkspirational for inviting me along today as a guest and I'd also like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas xx







We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.





3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVED the photo - fabulous inspired cards by the DT. I had a blast making my card. Merry Christmas!

Harriet Skelly said...

I also loved this photo and the DT samples! This got me using some products that I hadn't touched yet!!

Suchi said...

Loved the theme and the colours! Lovely Challenge. http://suchizcardstock.blogspot.in