Inkaholics

Saturday 6 December 2014

Challenge #71 Anything Goes with Gold



Thank you for another amazing turnout of beautiful entries in our last challenge!

Our challenge for you this week is to use GOLD with any other colours.

First, though, please welcome our talented Guest Designer :





Hi, I’m Deborah – and I’m delighted to be Guest Designer at Inkspirational this week.  I guess, like many crafters, I started off as a child.  I made card, books, and newspapers – all types of paper crafts.  I even tried my hand at embroidery, counted cross stitch and knitting.  I gave up knitting pretty quickly, but I’m not bad at the other two.


However, I found my passion about 18 years ago when I received a handmade card from a friend.  I decided to have a go and the rest, as they say, is history!!!  I started off small with a few boxes and the kitchen worktop as my studio.  When we moved to North Wales in 2006 my small craft space got somewhat bigger, and now that I’m in the US my craft room has exploded!!  



Please visit Deborah's blog and leave her a comment.

Now, here's some ideas from our Design Team:







Pia












We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.




4 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Just a quick note to all the Inkspirational DT - thanks so much for inviting me to join you as Guest Designer this week. It's a great honour and I had such fun with the challenge. Love all your work. I like this one so much I may play later too! Thanks again!

BożenA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BożenA said...

Hello Sandie,
I'm not sure I understand you. I do not know English and I use a translator. I like your blog, thank you for inviting me to watching him, it will be for me a beautiful inspiration. Thank you for your kind words on my blog.
hugs,
Bozena

Debbie Adams said...

Oh my gosh! Love the DT creations, they are so beautiful. :D
Thank you for hosting such a wonderful challenge.
Deborah