Inkaholics

Saturday 27 September 2014

Challenge 66 - Designer's Choice - Beverages / Drinks




Our new challenge has been chosen by our lovely Design Team member, Carol , and she has chosen the theme of beverages/ drinks.

Please welcome our fantastic Guest Designer Mary V 



I'm a teacher by profession and a paper lover whenever I can find the time. I'm married and I have 2 teenage daughters I live in the North of Portugal. My paper crafting hobby started about three years ago with some scrapbooking but it was when I discovered that I could make cards, that I became addicted. There is so much to learn and I feel humble when I visit other blogs and see wonderful projects. When I created my blog in 2012 I only had a few visits, so in the beginning of the year I decided that I was ready to show my projects to the world. It was when I started submitting to challenge blogs. I'm glad I did that! I've learned so much with so many wonderful crafters out there!

Here's what MaryV made : 




Here's some ideas from our Design Team:
























We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 


We're sorry that we can't comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment  (eg Splitcoast Stampers). When we can view your card, however we will still consider it for our top picks.



5 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team

CG said...

Just love the beautiful & creative DT projects! Thank you for the fun challenge! Best, CG

Darnell said...

I really love your fab inspiration cards!! Thank you for a fun challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi there - I'm your newest follower, and I am playing here for the first time! Thank you for a fun challenge! Your DT samples are amazing! Wow - Gorgeous!

Danielle Vincent said...

Hey ladies - Sandie let me know that the link to my entry (#37) was going back to the Inspirational blog instead of my blog. I can't figure out how to change that so I've added another entry with the proper link. If you could be so kind as to delete the wrong one (#37) I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much. Danielle