Inkaholics

Saturday 13 September 2014

Challenge 65 -Word Prompt - Flight



Welcome back to Inkspirational! This week we have a Word Prompt for you and the word is : flight.

Please welcome our talented Guest Designer Cornelia 



My name is Cornelia – otherwise known as fun stamping, which translates into Stempel Spass – the name of my blog. I am originally from Germany, hence my blog name, which just means fun stamping. For the last 17 years I have been living in New Jersey with my husband and our two children. I am working full time and like to spend my evenings creating cards. I have been totally hooked now for about two years. Besides card making I enjoy photography, baking, cooking, hiking, biking, reading, classical and all sorts of ethnic music. In addition, I love to travel! Somehow my days are always too short...

Here's what Cornelia made: 



Now for some ideas from the Inkspirational Design Team:






We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we can't comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment  (eg Splitcoast Stampers). When we can view your card, however we will still consider it for our top picks.




1 comment:

Meighan Wheller said...

Love the word prompt. Wonderful DT inspiration. Meg