Inkaholics

Saturday 3 August 2024

Top Picks Challenge #320 and Reminder Post - Challenge #321 - Word Prompt - Woodland

 Welcome to our two part post.

First, a reminder that you have until Friday, Aug. 9th at 11:59 pm (GMT) to play in Challenge #321 -Word Prompt - WOODLAND - found HERE

Second, Challenge #320 - Designer's Choice - Feature Products from 2 or More Stamp Companies - closed with 40 fabulous entries. So inspiring to see the wide range of companies that play nicely together.

Our Top Picks:

Jenny's postage collage card is a showcase of products from 5 different companies. Her floral stamps are absolutely lovely.

Emma's whale/ocean themed card features products from 7 different companies that definitely played well together. The acetate background...swoon! 

Helen's Simon Says Stamps Chillin' Frenchie, coloured with copics and a dash of Wink of Stella, is too cute. The Altenew sentiment is a perfect pairing.

Congratulations to our Top Picks; please take your badge.

3 comments:

Helen said...

I am thrilled to ohave my card selexted in the Top Picks from all the wonderful entries. Thanks so much! Congratulations to all the Top PIck designers. :)

EmmaT said...

wow thank you for picking my whale card as a top pick, thats made my day as i had such fun creating it, I do love mixing my brands so thank you for a great challenge. Congrats to the other top picks, both are inspiring. Emmax

My Paper Epiphany said...

Thanks for showcasing my card. So many beautiful entries,