Inkaholics

Saturday 5 November 2022

Top Picks - Challenge #276 - Imagine

  Current Challenge #277 - Designer's Choice - Fireworks - HERE

Thank you to everyone who played in Challenge #276 - Word Prompt - Imagine.

Here are our Top Picks:

Julia

Julia's 'black magic' technique is a perfect canvas for her imagination-theme sentiment.


Pinky's flowers and floral panel create a lovely frame for her imagine sentiment.


How adorable is Deb's pairing of the 'imagine all the possibilities' sentiment and mom/baby image.

Congratulations to our Top Picks!

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

So excited to see my card is one of the Top picks! Congrats to Pinky and Deb as well! Thank you! xx

pinky said...

Thanks so much, I am so chuffed you liked my card. Well done everyone and thanks for all the inspiration! It is greatly appreciated!!

dj said...

Awww...what an honor!! Thanks for the shout out on my card!! And congrats to the other two winners!! I look forward to your next challenge!!