Inkaholics

Saturday 4 June 2022

Top Picks - Challenge #265 - Designer's Choice - Free/Gifted

 Current Challenge #266 - Photo - HERE

Thank you to all who played in Challenge # 265 - Designer's Choice - Free/Gifted.

Here are our Top Picks:

Granne

Granne's zesty butterflies - a freebie image - are stunning little bursts of spring! 

Sarah has showcased her Stampendous daisies - won in a challenge - beautifully.

Stephanie's PFS wreath - a gift of snippets from a special friends - is gorgeous!

Congratulations to our top picks!




3 comments:

Sari / Granne said...

Thank you so much for liking my "lemon butterflies". Congratulations to other top pick's!

Sarah T said...

Thanks so much for a top pick for my card! I had such a good time finally using that daisy stamp. I'm not sure I would have used it if you guys would not have had this challenge. Great idea!! I will be back to play again!
Huge crafting hugs!
Sarah T

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as a Top Pick! I am super happy that mu gifted snippet card was chosen! Congrats to all.