Inkaholics

Saturday 12 September 2020

Top Picks - Rain or Rainbow

Current challenge HERE.

Thank you to all those who played along in our rain / rainbow challenge! We had such fun entries!

These are our top picks:
 


We love this creative and colorful rainbow! Such a pretty design!



Friends Make...

This scene is so cute and perfectly colored! We love this interpretation of the challenge!



These bears are so fun and we love the creative approach to the challenge!


Congratulations to our top picks!
 
Grab your badge:

2 comments:

Ashwini Rao said...

Oh wow!! Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the Top Pick!! Totally made my whole week!! Congrats to Jenny and Melanie as well!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Thanks so much for showcasing my card! I love the other winning cards!