Inkaholics

Saturday 15 August 2020

Top Picks - Red and White Photo



Current challenge HERE.

Thank you to all those who played along in our red and white photo challenge! We loved seeing so many creative interpretations to the photo.

These are our top picks:


 
 
 We just LOVED the creativity of this design! So fresh and unique and executed so beautifully! 



This is one bold and beautiful octopus!  Such a great design with beautiful coloring!



Resized_20200805_142009 (002) 
We loved this interpretation of the photo. The dueling prints with this bold color profile makes for a gorgeous card!



Congratulations to our top picks!
 
Grab your badge:

3 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top Picks! I am thrilled and honored. Congrats to Cornelia and Bonnie as well!

Bonnie said...

I, too am over the moon on for this Top Pick. The other two are so fun and intricate with their creatures of the sea. Thanks so much.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Thanks Ladies, you made me happy! Congrats to Stephanie - I knew her card would be a winner as soon as I saw it! Great card by Bonnie, too!