Inkaholics

Saturday 22 September 2018

Challenge 170 - Crafts Photo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-34324197 Susan Riggs 



Welcome back to Inkspirational.

Our new challenge is to be inspired by the photo above. 

Please welcome our Guest Designer : 


Ilse 





Hello, my name is Ilse Stouten and I live in Belgium. I was honored to be asked as a guest designer for the Inkspirational Challenge. I have been creative all of my life. After my studies in Product Design, I worked  as a Packaging Designer for 10 years. Now I have an administrative job, so I started a little business on my own to stay creative. I love paper and board as a material. My other passions are calligraphy and handlettering. I am a member of the design team at Crazy for CAS. You can follow me on my blog: blad-steen-schaar.be 



Now for our Design Team: 


Shauna


Marina


Carol



We will choose a top pick/s from this challenge and invite one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer.
(Please use an active email address when you link up, as this is usually how we will contact you. 
We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.




No comments: