Inkaholics

Saturday 11 August 2018

Challenge 167 - Popsicle Photo



Welcome back to Inkspirational . Our new challenge is to be inspired by this colourful picture  of ice lollies.

Please welcome our Guest Designer:

Chrissie



I was a primary school teacher for the whole of my career and only began card making after my retirement. In 2007 my daughter asked me to make her wedding stationery, so from never having made a card  I became totally hooked.
I have been on numerous card making design teams, including several years with Craft Stamper magazine and began my own CAS challenge blog “Less is More” in 2011 with my friend Mandi. I’m happy to report that the blog is still extremely successful in the hands of a terrific DT to whom I handed over the reins in 2016.
My life is kept very busy spending time with our grandchildren and going on lots of lovely holidays, particularly cruising.



Now for our Design Team:


Carol


Shauna




Marina 





We will choose a top pick/s from this challenge and invite one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer.
(Please use an active email address when you link up, as this is usually how we will contact you. 
We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.






3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Thank you so much for the invitation to be a Guest Designer here at Inkspirational, I couldn’t be more delighted!

Trina P. said...

Fun challenge and beautiful inspirations. x

Darnell said...

Lovely to see my mentor and friend Chrissie as your GD this month! I love her card and the DT cards and thank you for the inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell