Inkaholics

Saturday 28 July 2018

Challenge #166-Designer's choice

Hello There,

Time for a new challenge and this week we have our designer's choice.
Sandie has challenged us to :


. The 10 mins starts when you actually start making your card-you can collect all the items you need to make the card before you start that clock!
We would love to know how long it took you to make this-just for fun!

Please welcome our Guest Designer:

Deanne





My name is Deanne Saunders. My hubby and I live in Paradise,
Newfoundland Canada. I was an elementary teacher for 23 years but retired
early. I am now an Early Childhood Educator (couldn’t stay away from the
kiddies!!). I have always enjoyed playing with paper, scissors, glue, and
ESPECIALLY crayons and pencil crayons, ever since I’ve been a small child. I
just couldn’t stop playing, so I continued by scrapbooking and card-making!
I love it!!! My hubby calls me a paper hoarder. He just MAY be right, but I’d
never tell him that!!! A man doesn’t need to know he’s right!!! haha!

My blog address is http://littlebitopaper.blogspot.com/



Here's what our DT made: 


Sandie
8 mins 32 seconds.


Shauna

8 minutes 33 seconds

6 minutes


9 minutes 20 seconds 


8 minutes 58 seconds


7 minutes 27 seconds





We will choose a top pick/s from this challenge and invite one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer.
(Please use an active email address when you link up, as this is usually how we will contact you. 
We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.






5 comments:

Anita in France said...

What a fun idea ... thank you ... definitely a challenge to get my card done within the time limit! Anita :)

Clair said...

It's my first time playing along with Inspirational! Happy to have found the blog! ❤

Heidi G. S. said...

Ok, I know it and now you all know it: I'm blond! I made a wrong entry. Is it possible to delete #29? It's just me and my overheated blond brain...
I'll go to my corner now. and be ashamed ;)

oO(But it sure was a fun challange ;) )

Judy1223 said...

Sandie, this is such a fun challenge! Thanks to all the DT for such amazing inspiration!

Janice said...

Loved this challenge, I think I need to make a few more cards in 10 minutes!
Fabulous inspiration from the design team.
Janice x