Inkaholics

Saturday 18 November 2017

Challenge #148-Designer's Choice



Welcome back to Inkspirational. Yvonne has chosen the challenge and it is to make a Christmas card and use neutral colours only. 

Please welcome our Guest Designer:

Heidi


Hi, I’m Heidi Weaver and I live in Blackfalds, Alberta, Canada, a transplant from British Columbia where I grew up.  As well as stamping, I have been enjoying painting, photography and crafts for most of my life.  I am deeply involved with my family, helping animal shelters and helping with charities.  I keep busy catering to my two fur-babies, Mei Li and Khali Kho, as well as enjoying a great many outdoor activities, especially with my two awesome grandsons.  I’ve been stamping seriously since 2011 and am the owner of the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge as well as running my own Blog, Stampin’ Along With Heidi.   I’m thrilled to have been asked to be a Guest Designer for the Inkspirational Challenge.



And now for our DT:

Sandie

Shauna

Carol

Marina 





We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer.
(Please use an active email address when you link up, as this is usually how we will contact you. 
We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.


5 comments:

Heidi Weaver said...

Thanks so much for asking me to join you as Guest Designer for this challenge. I loved creating a card for Christmas which used only neutrals. I'm glad Yvonne made me get out of my comfort zone with her challenge. I love all the DT samples. It's terrific to see such a variety of cards which, although not colourful, all look amazing. Thanks again.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team and guest designer.

Fiona said...

A great challenge and nice to see Heidi as Guest Designer

Doris Klein said...

Wonderful DT inspirations and a fun Challenge... thanks for this!

Hugs
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#11 – The first Christmas preparations)
*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* Die Traumfabrik
*GDT* ITD’s Creative Playground

Mac Mable said...

Gorgeous inspiration....Thank you x