Inkaholics

Saturday 12 August 2017

Challenge #141 - Wave



Welcome back to Inkspirational. This week we want you to show us how you interpret the word 'wave'.

Please welcome our Guest Designer:

Helen


‘I’m Helen, I live in London and work as a music teacher, teaching flute, clarinet, saxophone & recorder. I’ve been making cards for about 15 years – I started by making Christmas cards with a few simple stamps and a couple of ink pads, and now I have enough stash to open my own shop! Stamping is my favourite technique - I have a weakness for Penny Black stamps and a serious addiction to pretty papers! I was delighted to be asked to guest design for this Inkspirational challenge!’



Now for some ideas from our Design Team :




Marina








 
 


We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer.
(Please use an active email address when you link up, as this is usually how we will contact you. 
We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.





3 comments:

Helen said...

Love all of the DT cards!
Thanks so much for having me as a guest designer for this challenge!
Helen x

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Beautiful DT projects - thanks for sharing!
Helen x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great challenge and love the DT projects xXx