Inkaholics

Saturday 3 June 2017

Challenge #136 Designer's Choice - Windows



Welcome back to Inkspirational. Our challenge this time has been chosen by DT member Carol, and she wants to see windows on our projects.

Please welcome our wonderful Guest designer: 

Pam

Hello!  I’m so delighted to be guesting for Inkspirational Challenges this week! I started stamping in the Spring of 1994 and haven’t looked back. Of course it was heat embossing that first enchanted me! Since then I love to color with Copics and other mediums, love all the watercoloring and watercolor techniques and when I come up with a CAS card, I’m really happy! I’m a wife to Tim, mother to 3 married daughters and gram to 17 beautiful grandchildren who love to stamp with me too!  yay! Thanks for having me!
I’d love it if you join me on social media!
Instagram - pam_sparks

Pinterest - Pam Sparks



And now for the DT's creations: 
Sandie

Shauna




 
 


We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer.
(Please use an active email address when you link up, as this is usually how we will contact you. 
We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.



3 comments:

Fiona said...

Sorry seems I had a problem with my link - it doesn't show the image - if you want to delete it I will try again

Marina said...

Fiona, I've deleted it, as you requested, but please try linking up again. If it does the same next time, we'll just leave it like that, as it does take us to your blog.

Fiona said...

Thank you Marina - it worked this time x