Inkaholics

Saturday 11 March 2017

Challenge #130 - Designers Choice - Watercolour Smooshing



Welcome back to Inkspirational. Today, Kim has chosen our challenge and she has chosen 'watercolour smooshing' . If you're not sure what that is, Kim has provided a link to a tutorial .

Please meet our Guest Designer:

Henriette


Hi, I’m HenriĆ«tte van Mierlo, 47 years. I live in The Netherlands with my boyfriend Robert and I have a 15 year old daughter. I work 4 days a week in financial administration and in my sparetime I love to craft, especially card making.
I’ve been making cards for many years, starting with 3d cards (learning by watching my mother make those) . Nowadays I like to make clean and simple style cards using  all kinds of cardmaking techniques.
I color my stamps not only with alcohol markers and watercoloring inks but also digital in Photoshop (a magical tool). Not only do I use clear/rubber stamps but also digital stamps.
Other creative hobbies I like are making cute things with polymer clay or felt (kawaii style), watercoloring, planning, making nylon or paper flowers and wire bending.
To stay fit I go to the gym 2 times a weeks and I also like to read books from as long as I can remember (mostly travelstories).
Here are the links to my blog, facebook, pinterest and instragram if you would like some more samples or if you would like to follow me.




Here's what our DT made: 



Shauna



Marina



Pia



Kim




We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer.
We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.




1 comment:

Pam Sparks said...

Thank you ladies! Beautiful challenge and cards!