Inkaholics

Saturday 21 January 2017

Top Picks - New Years Photo

Current challenge HERE.

Thank you to all those who played along in our New Year photo challenge! We had such festive entries! These are our top picks.


Stephanie created such a fun shaker with wonderful details like the distressed edges. Her card was perfect for our photo challenge!


Trina's wobble-action alarm clock with its glossy face is so fun! We love that this card is a little out of the box!
 
 
We love Marlena's creative design and how she mixed layers and pattern. Her use of color and trees is lovely!
 
 

Congratulations to our top picks!
Grab your badge:

3 comments:

Marlena M. said...

You made my day~thank you so much! ;)

Trina P. said...

Thank you so much! Congrats to the other picks!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh my goodness!! Somehow I missed this and just saw it today as I was checking out the new challenge! Thanks so much for picking my card as one of the Top Picks for this challenge. I am honored! Congrats to Trina and Marlena as well. There were many great entries tp choose from.