Inkaholics

Saturday 8 October 2016

Challenge #119 - Designer's Choice - Use Five Stamps

Welcome back to Inkspirational. This time, Nonni has chosen the challenge and she wants us to use five or more stamps on our creations. 

Please welcome our fabulous Guest Designer: 

Bev


Thanks to Inskpirational Challenges for asking me to Guest Design for them this fortnight. I'm delighted to have been asked and to share my card with you all. If you've been to my blog, then you know I have an extremely large family and every month finds several birthdays. Hence, I'm always in need of cards, lol! I live with my DH in SE Wisconsin a few steps away from the shores of Lake Michigan. It's a beautiful place, and I'm truly blessed to be so close to the water. There's nothing like finding inspiration in nature and in card challenges, as well. I started out as a scrapbooker, but when introduced to cardmaking, I fell madly in love with this aspect of paper crafting and have never looked back. My card making style ranges from CAS to what I like to call "froo-froo," as I generally design cards based on the recipient. There is nothing like seeing someone's smile when they open their card! Thanks for having me, and Happy Dances everyone!



Here are some ideas from our Design Team:




In addition to butterfly stamp and sentiment stamp, 3 background stamps are used for light blue collage stamped background.


Carol
(Two spiders, two webs, EEK, Spooktacular, Happy and Halloween = 8 total)

Pia
One stamp for the striped background, one stamp for the sentiment and 
4 different stamps for the two sizes of holy leafs.


Stamps used: Haunted House, Branches, Fox Silhouette, Happy Halloween, & Spider


Yvonne



We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 


We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.



1 comment:

Emily Shroom said...

Fantastic DT inspiration and quite a challenge getting five stamps on one card but fun nonetheless!