Inkaholics

Saturday 24 September 2016

Challenge #118 - "Glamour"



Welcome back to Inkspirational. This week we have a word prompt and the word is 'Glamour'. 

Please meet our fabulous Guest Designer :



Joyce



I started stamping in the summer of 2010, when I had my youngest daughter's birthday party at Paper Source.  Once I discovered clear stamps and the on-line blogging community, I was hooked.  I live in a small beach town in San Diego County with my husband, my youngest teenage daughter, and our rescue dog.  I worked in the corporate world for many years before retiring to spend more time with my family.  My other interests include spinning, reading and playing with our dog.   

















We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.



3 comments:

Doris Klein said...

Wonderful and very pretty DT inspirations. Super cute Images, too!

Hugs
Doris

*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* The Sketchy Challenges
Kleido’s BastelStüble

Emily Shroom said...

Gorgeous inspiration from the DT, thanks for the challenge!

TracyM #6773 said...

Such glamorous cards to INSPIRE - THANK YOU for sharing!!!
I'm a new fan and follower from Australia, looking forward to joining your challenges :)