Inkaholics

Saturday 18 June 2016

Challenge #111 - Designer's Choice - Masking







Welcome back to Inkspirational. This time, our Design Team member Kim has chosen the challenge and she has chosen.........Masking .

Please welcome our wonderful Guest Designer:

Lisa 



Hi, I'm Lisa Bzibziak and I'm very excited to be a Guest Designer for Inspirational!  I've been papercrafting for about 21 years now.  I started out scrapbooking and about 10 years ago I discovered cardmaking and realized I could use all of the supplies I already had AND having two boys, and mainly making masculine scrapbook pages for a decade realized I could use pinks and flowers and all kinds of pretty things I jumped right in.  Now I mostly make cards and altered projects, but I do still scrapbook from time to time.  I never worry about catching up... mostly I create for the sake of creating.  Happy Crafting and I can't wait to see what everyone makes!

Now, our Design Team: 















We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.




1 comment:

Suchi said...

Thanks for the awesome inspirations!! :)