Inkaholics

Saturday 13 February 2016

Challenge #102 - Pop


Welcome back to Inkspirational! This time our Word Prompt is - Pop. How does this word inspire you?

Please welcome our fabulous Guest Designer : 

Tenia 





Hello all, my name is Tenia Nelson and I am a 30 something wife, momma, doggie momma, jazz pianist, music teacher, soccer player, artist and paper crafter that lives in the 5280 (Denver, CO)! I am married to a wonderful guy named Tim, I am momma to my awesome son Thelonious (Theo) and I have two wonderful doggie "kids" Miles and Brillo. I love me some paper, inks, stamps and embellishments...and just LURVE to create!!! I am sooooooooo STOKED to be guest designing for Inkspirational with these AMAZING people.....wow....so COOL!! Thanks for this AWESOME opportunity!!

Sandie



Marina 


Shauna


Pia
(PopArt)



Carol
(Soda POP)


Kim




We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.




5 comments:

Darnell said...

What a great word! Thank you for the fun challenge and such dynamite inspiration! I'll try to be make with another Pop (a grandpa card)! Hugs, Darnell

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for the fun challenge and such fabulous DT inspiration. I hope to make another pop and enter again - love that pop stuff! Karen x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Linking up my second card - thanks for the suggestion, Carol!

sarascloset said...

This is my first time linking up to your challenge! What a delightful theme and fun inspiration from all the designers!

Pon Malar said...

My first time here :) Such awesome inspiration from the DT :)