Inkaholics

Saturday 12 September 2015

Challenge #91 - Colour (orange/green)

Welcome back to Inkspirational. This week we have a colour theme for you - Orange and Green.

Guidelines :Use any shade of orange (eg peach, tangerine, coral) with any shade of green . You may also use black, white or cream and realistic colours for skin, fur and hair.

Please welcome our wonderful Guest Designer :




My name is Chriss and I have been living in Austin, Texas, via MontrĂ©al, since 1998 with my husband and two children.  I was introduced to stamping and card making in the year 2000 and my little hobby has become a daily part of my life!  I started my blog, Botanical Cafe, in January of 2009 and I have "met" so many wonderful and creative online friends!  I enjoy participating in as many of the card challenges in the blogosphere as possible, and there are some really wonderful ones out there!  
I truly love using my inks and paints and especially love being challenged with a one layer stamped card.  My style has evolved over the years, and still is!  I love this hobby and the wonderful community of friends!

Here's Chriss's card: 



Here's what our DT made: 

 












We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.




No comments: