Inkaholics

Saturday 25 April 2015

Challenge #81 - Word Prompt - Space


Welcome back. This time we have a word prompt for you - Space - and you can make your project using your own interpretation of the theme. 

Please welcome our fabulous Guest Designer :



Hi, I am Sue T.- yes that is what everyone calls me. I have been stamping since 1996. It truly became an obsession when a stamp store opened 5 minutes from my house. I love making cards. There isn’t a holiday that I don’t send them out. I have dabbled in just about every style over the years, but have found my niche with CAS cards. In the real world, I am a FT endoscopy nurse, working on my Master’s. I have a wonderful husband who is my best cheerleader and critic. My muse in my studio is my sweet kitty, Pinkie. 



Here is some inspiration from the design team:







We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.




3 comments:

Darnell said...

Welcome, Sue! Your cards are terrific, ladies! Thank you for another fun and challenging challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

Karen Petitt said...

Thanks for a fun challenge ladies and great inspirations Karen

Karen said...

I just love the challenge theme! Smiles.

Awesome creations from the DT.
Hugs,
Karen.xx