Inkaholics

Saturday 17 January 2015

Challenge #74 - Designer's Choice - Ombré






Our new challenge has been chosen by our lovely Design Team member, Pia, and she has chosen the theme Ombré.


Guidelines: Ombré is when the colour is graduated in tone eg. a colour that fades from dark grey to light grey. Of course any colour can be used on the project. 

First, please welcome our talented Guest Designer, Deepti . 





Hi! I am from India and moved to Cleveland, Ohio after marrying my dear husband in 2011. My hobby used to be sketching prior to paper crafting. It all started with making some new year cards for family in 2013 which led me to Pinterest, to Paper crafting magazine and finally to the wonderful world of blogging... I have been hooked ever since. All the rest of my hobbies have taken a back seat. 
My crafting style is CAS and what makes my cards unique is that I usually try to bring out some meaning into my designs. My recent craze is Distress inks. Besides, card making I often try my hands on canvas paintings, pastels and pencil sketches. 
In my free time you will find me watching thriller series/ movies ;) you name it and I must have seen it. Thank you so much Inkspirational Challenges for having me over :)

Here is Deepti's project: 



And here's some inspiration from our Design Team: 

Pia









Shauna



Marina 












We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.



1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

Thanks so much for the fun challenge and the beautiful DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx