Inkaholics

Saturday 22 November 2014

Challenge 70 Designer's Choice - Christmas with a Twist and Prize Draw!


We have a lovely surprise for you today! Our challenge was chosen by our DT member Kim  and she, and our DT member Sandie  have put up a prize for the randomly drawn entry that has used the optional twist. 

So, the challenge this time is Christmas cards with the optional twist of no red or green. 

For details of the prize, please scroll down. 

But first please welcome our fabulous Guest Designer:








I’ve always enjoyed art and playing with paper and pens, pencils and paints. When I first came to Mauritius, there weren’t many cards so my mother bought me 3 stamps and 2 ink pads from South Africa in 1994 and I haven’t stopped since. I took up scrapbooking in 2001, and I love doing small projects too ... boxes, mini albums, frames and decoupage. Recently I have started doing altered books. As my friends caught the crafty bug too, I starting importing stamping and scrapping supplies for them too, and now I have a really small stamping and scrapping shop and studio off my garage and run courses a couple times a month. As I'm rather a night owl, I can be found lost in my world of ink and paper until the wee hours of the morning!


For details of the materials and methods used to create her project, please visit Janet's blog. 

Here are some ideas from our Design Team:











And now, we can reveal the prize: 



Our prize contains:
£10 Gift Card Uniko Studios
Bo Bunny die cuts
Bo Bunny rub-ons
Bo Bunny dimensional stickers
A TCW(The Crafters Workshop) stencil
3 different ribbons

The winner will be randomly drawn from all entries that make a Christmas card with the twist of no red or green. 

We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.



6 comments:

Jay said...

Beautiful Inspriation!!! my first time entering this challenge, I have become a follower so that I can be a regular entrant with your fab challenge. Love the twist option too. Cuddles Jay x

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and the gorgeous DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Darnell said...

Welcome to Janet and congratulations on the Guest Design spot! Thank you for another fun challenge and awesome DT inspiration cards!! Hugs, Darnell

Leanne said...

Wonderful creations by the DT's...love it!

Karen Petitt said...

Thanks for another fun challenge and such wonderful DT inspirations Karen x

Kandi Phillips said...

Awesome challenge and gorgeous cards by the DT!