Inkaholics

Saturday 30 August 2014

Challenge 64 - Photo Inkspiration



This week we have a fun photo inspiration challenge for you!


First, let me introduce our fabulous guest designer, Pauline 


My name is Pauline and I live in Hampshire, England with my husband Paul and two teenage sons.  I started making cards about four years ago when my husband gave me a card making book for Christmas - I was soon addicted.  I love to try lots of different techniques and styles, my favourite has to be decoupage and I love CD crafting but I also like to try my hand at Clean and Simple.

I started my blog http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/ to share my love of crafting and to enter challenges - I have been amazed by the many wonderful friendships I have made all over the world.


It is an honour to be guest designing for Inkspirational, I hope you like my card.


Here is some inspiration from our design team:






We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we can't comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment  (eg Splitcoast Stampers). When we can view your card, however we will still consider it for our top picks.



2 comments:

cotnob said...

Thank you so much for inviting me to be Guest Designer this week, I really enjoyed making my card.
Pauline
x

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for a fabulous challenge and the fantastic inspirations! Karen x