Inkaholics

Saturday 26 April 2014

Challenge 55 - Colour Inkspiration

Green and Pink


Welcome to another Inkspirational challenge and this time we are using the colours green and pink.

You can use any shade of green with any shade of pink.(You may use multiple shades of these two colours). May also use black, white or cream and realistic colours for hair, skin, or fur.

Now, let me introduce our wonderful guest designer Alycia Clark


Hello from Houston, Texas. I am Alycia. I am a wife, mother of three, runner, reader, and crafter. I have been crafting since I can remember but paper crafting since 2007. I've been blogging regularly for about a year and have met so many wonderful people from all over the world. I'm honored to join the Inkspirational team this week! 

And here is Alycia's fabulous card: 


We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

Here's what our DT did:








3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have seen brilliant sites and I have seen not so fantastic sites. This blog is very informative in many ways and certainly ranks in the former category. Really appreciate the information your providing use avid readers!..Cccam Server

cm said...

A gallery of oh-so-pretty green and pink creations! A jar of yummy candies, girly grunge, a sweet note, eye-catching patterned paper pairings (tongue-twister...), and a pretty lass nestled in a field of blooms...inspiration+++ WOW!!
c

Alycia said...

Thank you so very much for having me!! I enjoy your challenges immensely and feel honored.