Inkaholics

Saturday 15 March 2014

Challenge 52 - Photo Inkspiration


Hi all you Inkspirational people! What fabulous entries we had for our last challenge - it'll be really hard to pick our top picks,so do please come back next Saturday to see who they are. 

Here's our Inkspirational Picture for this fortnight's challenge - you can pick out any aspect of the picture - sheep, the colours, or even just a spring theme. However, if it’s not obvious, do please mention how the picture has inspired you.

We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 


We are delighted to welcome  Gerrina  as our wonderful guest designer this challenge. 


Hi, I am Gerrina and I thrilled to have been asked to be a Guest designer for this great challenge blog!  I live in the Netherlands and  have been crafting since I was a little girl, I started photography at eight and put the photo´s in books in a way that I found out in 2000 that it was called scrapbooking. From buying a few stamps to stamp some quotes  in my books, now I am addicted to stamps! I like to use them on cards, in books, on canvas, AJ´s and whatever I can think of…  From challenges and blogging I get inspired and met some great ladies, whom I don´t have to tell what it means to play with stamps and ink….

Here's her fabulous creation:


Gerrina is also on the DT of a brand new challenge blog, Time Out Challenges , so why not pop over there and support them?..........

........But not until you've seen the projects made by our Design Team:



















2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

what a fun inspiration picture! love those colorful sheep!

WitchyFingers said...

Fabulous inspiration photo, love the challenge and all the beautiful DT cards.