Pages

Saturday, 6 June 2026

Inkspirational Challenge #369 - Visual Prompt - Woodland Gnome

 Welcome to Inkspirational; we're delighted you've joined us.

For the next two weeks (June 6 - 19), we invite you to draw inspiration from our Visual Prompt featuring a charming woodland scene.  From the plaid-clad gnome and toadstool accents to the soft florals, greenery, whimsical elements, textures and cozy cottage-garden feel: an abundance of details to spark your creativity.  ✨🍄🌿📬

Inspiration from the Design Team:






We're excited to see how you interpret this enchanting image.

The Link will be open until Friday, June 19 @11:59pm (GMT)
*****
We'll be back on Saturday, June 13 with a Reminder Post and Top Picks for Challenge #368.

2 comments:

  1. I love that I got to use my Gnome die that I got a couple of months ago. Thank you for the inspirational DT members' projects too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We love hearing from you!